Thursday, May 1, 2008

There is a F.R.O.G. in my Charleston SC Home - Real Estate


When ever I meet a client for the first time they usually have a list of questions to ask me about the Charleston, SC area. Usually the questions are... What are the best area schools ? Where is the Shopping Mall ? How do I transfer my drivers license and registration ? And the one question they are afraid to ask as they look at me sheepishly; Why is there a FROG in my house? If you do a GOOGLE search on frogs you get a lot of information on amphibians.
Frogs are a great addition to your home. The offer peace and serenity to the rest of the house. A FROG in SC Real Estate terms is a front room over the garage or also it can be a finished room over the garage. There are many different uses for FROGS. Some people like to use it as a play area for the children, an additional bedrooms, a office, game room, media room. I have noticed lately a lot of Realtors are trying to stop the confusion by sometimes calling a FROG a bonus room. FROGS come in all different sizes. I have seem some huge frogs with room enough for a sectional couch, wide screen TV, bar and a pool table and then I have been in a few you can barely stand up in. As long as the space is heated and air conditioned then it can be included in the square footage of your home. When building a new construction home a FROG is a normal addition to most floor plans. View all homes with FROGS on the Charleston SC MLS.

No comments:

SEARCH CHARLESTON SC MLS